Reply To: Kerygma

Home Page Forums Community Forum Kerygma Reply To: Kerygma

Participant

So, thank you Bob for stretching my brain during our “Street Ready” interview call. However, this old brain does forget things. Folks, I made what could have been a fatal error when I quoted Mark 16:17-18 & Matt 10:8 in response to Bob’s role-play question of “why are you so confident in your beliefs?” Well, they quizzed me on whether I really believed WE could pray for someone to be raised from the dead. Here’s the miracle story I was too flustered to share. Folks, we BELIEVE every word in Scripture!! Matt 10:8 “Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, drive out demons. Without cost you have received; without cost you are to give.” Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany THOSE WHO BELIEVE: in My name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages.They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Pastor Jim Baker of Zion Church in Powell, Ohio also spoke of witnessing someone raised from the dead, but I can’t find the testimony. NOW, go out and pray with people on the street and EXPECT signs & wonders! Love to all. Praise Jesus!

Matt Loboda is a personal friend of mine. He grew up with my children, down the street in Garfield Heights, Ohio. His daughter, Joy, was raised from the dead. Here’s his story: https://lepantoin.org/light-shineth-darkness/