Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary design handmade daily in our studio in Texas. You will LOVE this rosary!
- New upgraded Italian Silver finish Pardon Crucifix
- Italian Miraculous centerpiece – Beautiful Quality
- Strong construction handmade in our studio
- Silver finish chains (nickel free brass)
- Great weight and feel
- No rust, No tangle design
- Double looped Split ring connectors so rosary won’t pull apart
- Includes a Free round box for presentation and storage
This compact all-metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the service combat rosaries issued by the government to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI. Now with a new beautiful upgraded quality Pardon Crucifix, the WWI Battle Beads rosaries are the closest replica available to the vintage antique service combat rosaries from 1916!
These rosaries are quite strong, do not tangle, are small and portable, and very easy to carry in your pocket. The nickel-free Silver finished chains are no-rust, no-tangle, and have a great weight and feel.
The Our Father beads are slightly larger to aid in meditative prayer. You can feel where you are as you move through prayers and at 21″ long, they are wearable but still bunch up small enough to carry in your pocket.
Although the WWI Battle Beads Rosary is rugged enough to carry in your pocket, we do include a small round box for presentation and storage.