Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary design
- You will LOVE this rosary!
- Very closely resembling the actual antique WWI rosaries
- Slightly larger Our Father beads help to aid in meditative prayer
- Traditional Italian Crucifix in Gunmetal Patina finish
- Miraculous centerpiece in matching Gunmetal Patina finish
- Strong construction Handmade in our studio
- Gunmetal Patina over brass chain – no tangle – no break
- Heavy Duty Double looped Ring connectors so rosary won’t pull apart
- Includes a Free round box for presentation and storage
This compact all-metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the service combat rosaries issued by the government to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI.
These rosaries are quite strong, do not tangle, are small and portable, and very easy to carry in your pocket. This new design has slightly larger Our Father beads to aid your meditative prayer. You can feel where you are on the rosary without looking at it. This chain is non-rust, non-corrosive, and non-magnetic.
At 21″ long, they are wearable but still bunch up small enough to carry in your pocket, but we do include a round box for presentation and storage.