Dear Friends in Christ,
We are excited to announce that our new St. Paul School of Evangelization Website is now up and running. This new website will replace the former member/partner website as the home for our online evangelization training and resources.
Our online training and resources are intended to give ordinary Catholics the tools they need to be equipped to share the Catholic Faith with others in a joyful, confident, and non-confrontational manner. You will also find an active online community ready to answer questions, share helpful tips and experiences, as well as live technical support for any difficulties you might have. Evangelization is part of the mission of every Catholic, and we want YOU to be a part of our mission, all for the glory of God and the salvation of souls!
How Do I Access The New Webpage?
“I already have an account with you”
If you have previously signed up for a sustaining partner account (does not apply to free accounts) on our old partner website, you will be able to log in to the new school website using your same username/email address but you will need to reset your password. For current partners:
- You may use the following credentials to log into the school website:
Username: [The same username or email address that you are using to log in to the old website.]
Password: [ALL USERS MUST RESET PASSWORD.] Follow the link here to reset your password.
- For a Free Account, you should sign up for a new account by clicking the “Register” button above. You will be given the option to create a free account during signup.
“I Don’t Have An Account And I Would Like To Register For One”
- If you have never signed up with us, don’t worry! Creating your account is easy, and takes only a minute. As soon as you register, you will have instant access to our easy online portal, where you can find our online training and certification courses, resources and materials for evangelization and team development, huge discounts on all evangelization items in our extensive online store, and much more!
- Please visit our registration page here.
“I’m Having Problems With Signing In”
- Follow the link here to reset your password.
- If you run into difficulties with signing up or logging in, visit our support page at www.EvangelizationSchool.com/support/
- If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com, or call us at 657-777-2963 at any time.
How Do I Navigate The New Website After I Log In?
- After logging in, you will notice some differences in how the website is organized, which will hopefully make things easier to navigate.
- First of all, we have added a new “Account” page from which you can manage your monthly/yearly donation, change your payment method, and update your email address/password. You can find this page on the menu bar after you login.
- Secondly, we have added a “Dashboard” page, from which you can access the main sections of the website. You will be taken to the “Dashboard” automatically when you login and can return there using the menu.
- The main sections of the website have remained mostly the same, with the following changes:
- The Training & Education Center, with the online and printable training courses, can now be found on the simplified “Courses” page. You will notice that we are in the process of rolling out updated versions of some courses, as well as some completely new material, so look for more updates soon!
- The Publications Center, with our street evangelization handbook, downloadable audio talks you can burn to CD, and over two dozen Catholic tracts, can now be found by clicking “Publications and Media” from the dashboard page.
- The Team Development Center, with everything you need to run a local team, is also linked from the dashboard.
- We have added an additional section, the “Community” section, which is an open forum where you can ask and discuss questions related to evangelization, starting a team, or anything else related to your mission as a catholic evangelist.
- Finally, the “Partner Store” and “Public Store” have now been combined into a single website, the St. Paul Evangelization Store. You may log in to the store using the same username and password that you use for the school website, and you automatically receive partner discounts, as well as access to partner-only items.
What is the Partner Program and How Do I Participate?
- The St. Paul Evangelization Institute relies on the support of pledging donors to continue our mission. To help us continue providing support and resources to our hundreds of teams and individual evangelists around the globe, we ask each of our partners to pledge a monthly or yearly donation, according to what they can afford. The suggested amount is $25/month, but you may give more or less, as you feel called. We ask all of our partners to be generous and prayerfully consider what they are able to contribute for the building up of the Kingdom. However, we do not want to turn anyone away because of financial difficulties, so if you are unable to afford a donation pledge, we will give you access to our online resources for free!