“Now is the time to commit all of the Church’s energy to a New Evangelization.” St. John Paul II
What: The Virtual Street Evangelization Workshop is a hands on, practical, and dynamic evangelization training designed specifically for street evangelization. Participants will get the instruction and practice they need to be an effective evangelist. The workshop includes a series of presentations, a modeling of our methods, and the opportunity to break out into small groups and practice what we’ve learned with other workshop participants.
When so many of our efforts in promoting the New Evangelization are focused primarily on catechesis about evangelization, this workshop teaches Catholics, no matter their previous education or experience, how to share their faith effectively and enthusiastically with the people they encounter out on the street.
Saturday November 21, 2020
12:00 – 2:30 pm EST
Online through Zoom
The Zoom link will be emailed to you
Cost: $29.99 for non-partners, $14.99 for pledging partners. This Virtual Street Evangelization Workshop includes:
- Teachings on the basics of evangelization. Among the things you’ll learn are:
- How to share the Gospel message
- How to pray out loud for someone
- How to start and direct the conversation
We’ll also model these methods for you and give you time to practice with other workshop participants! Additionally, everyone who registers will receive:
- A free T-shirt
- A free St Paul Street Evangelization nametag
- A free 33 Days to Morning Glory booklet. This booklet is an extraordinary 33-day journey to Marian consecration with four giants of Marian spirituality: St. Louis de Montfort, St. Maximilian Kolbe, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Blessed Pope John Paul II.
- All of this will be shipped to you at no additional cost!