SPSE Business card idea

Home Page Forums Community Forum SPSE Business card idea

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

I wish I could post a photo.

My team set ups the first Saturday of every month roughly April-Nov (weather permitting and no funerals) from 10-noon in front of our church.

There have been several people tearfully requesting prayers. I want to encourage people stopping by, especially those with tearful prayer requests, to come by again and let us know how things are going.

After our June outing, the thought occurred to me I could use the “Great Audio Talks” cards that came in our start up kit. I handwrote on about 10 cards:
    Drive Thru Prayer
    St Raphael, 7301 Bass Lake Road
    1st Saturday 10am-noon April-Nov
    (unless bad weather or funeral)

I thought there must be a better way than handwriting, so I ordered address labels with the same message. It is neater and we still have an blank line where we can our name & phone number or the name of saint that might be of interest to that particular person to whom we are speaking.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Participant

Hi Sharon,

Im new to the SPSE movement so I’m going down the board haha. I like your idea, I’m pretty sure I can picture it but if you have a copy of it can you email it to me? After I finish my training I wanted to set up a booth at my parish and anything that could engage my fellow lay to take part i encourage!

my email: fxdxraposo@gmail.com

It would be nice to have more of media resource for the cause. I’m interested to know what other evangelists are doing.

-F

Julia Brown
      Participant

Great idea!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.