June 6-9, 2019
525 W Lafayette Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
Dates and Times:
Thursday June 6 – Saturday June 8 – 8:00 am – 9:30 pm with breaks
Sunday June 9th – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday Only Tickets: $59.00
- Evangelist Track: $159.00
- Team Leader Track: $159.00 (discount available for verified team leaders)
- Regional Missionary Track: $39.00
- Thursday Only Tickets: 50 Total
- Evangelist Track: 100 Total
- Team Leader Track: 50 Total
- Regional Missionary Track: 25 Total
Advanced registration required.
Registration ends at 5:00 pm eastern standard time on Monday, May 27, 2019.
Costs: Your registration covers the cost of the entire conference, materials, breakfast in the morning, coffee and water service during the conference, and bus transportation to Eastern Market on Saturday morning. It does not include the cost of your accommodations, all other meals, and transportation to and from the hotel.
Hotel: We have a block of rooms at the DoubleTree Hilton for a discount price while rooms remain available. But the rooms are already nearly sold out! Call the hotel at (313) 963-5600 and use group code IMN or register at this link. Rooms are $167 a night. There is also a $20 daily parking fee with unlimited in and out valet privileges. We will provide opportunities for participants to share hotel rooms after you register. You are welcome to arrange other accommodations.
- Thursday Only Ticket: This ticket is open to anyone who wants to spend a day learning how to be an effective evangelist. Come for Mass and a full day of dynamic presentations followed by an evening of prayer and ministry.
- Evangelist Track: This track is for any Catholics who want to become an effective fruitful evangelist. All Catholics are welcome to register for the evangelist track. It includes the main conference, worship sessions, prayer ministry, evangelization outings and evangelist breakout sessions which focus on non-confrontational evangelization skills. Participants are placed together on street teams with experienced evangelist lead by one of our team leaders or regional missionaries. Everyone will have the opportunity for direct evangelization in different circumstances throughout the conference. Participants are expected to understand the St. Paul Street Evangelization method of non-confrontational evangelization by completing our Basic Evangelization Training (BET) course prior to the conference. Course material is available online to our partners and can be provided to non-partners after registration.
- Team Leader Track: This track is for all current SPSE team leaders along with those who are considering starting an SPSE team. It includes the main conference, worship sessions, prayer ministry, evangelization outings, and the team leader breakout sessions which focus on how to launch, build, and run a successful evangelization team. Everyone will have the opportunity for direct evangelization in different circumstances throughout the conference. Team leaders can also lead a street team during the event.
- Regional Missionary Track: This track is for current Regional Missionaries and new Regional Missionary candidates. It includes the main conference, worship sessions, prayer ministry, evangelization outings and the Regional Missionary breakout sessions which focus on formation for the Regional Missionary program. Everyone will have the opportunity for direct evangelization in different circumstances throughout the conference. Regional Missionaries can also have a chance to lead a street team during the event. Click Here to learn more about the Regional Missionary Program through the St. Paul Evangelization Institute. Please apply for the program before paying the registration fee.